Consuming this product in a high milk production period and heat stress condition will result in improvement of fermentation in the rumen, better fiber digestion and reduces acidosis risk. And by that helps increase fat content in the milk and results in a higher performance yield.
Vivacell is a live yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae (10×1) used as a probiotic in ruminant feed.
Mode of action Vivacell
Vivacell can consume oxygen and provide a better anaerobic environment for bacterial growth. It stimulates the growth of cellulolytic bacteria which helps increase pH in the rumen and fiber degradation. In addition, Vivacell promotes the removal of Lactic acid from rumen by encouraging the growth of lactate utilizing bacteria, there – by stabilizing rumen pH and inhibiting sub- acute ruminal acidosis.
Benefit of Vivacell in ruminants
- Stabilizing ruminal pH
- Reducing metabolic acidosis risk
- Improving fiber digestion
- Increasing milk production and fat milk percentage
- Improving dairy cattle performance in the hot weather
- Optimizing rumen fermentation
- Accelerate early rumen development of young ruminants
Recommendations and Dosage:
- Dairy cattle: 5-10 g/ animal/day (300 to 600 g per ton Concentrate)
- Dry cattle: 10- 15 g/ animal/ day
- Young dairy cattle (calf): 2-3 g/animal/day
- Young ruminates: (goats, ewe, lamb): 2-4 g/animal/day.
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Close the envelope lid after each use.
- Expiration date: 18 months after production
- Use for veterinary purposes only.
Note: Dosage in stress conditions It can be doubled.
Share this page